Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,701,738 in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)