Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,831,295 in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)