Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,561,748 in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 3 hours ago)