Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24491.865 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,400,181 (AU$874) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)