Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1711.504 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,301,884 (Mex$ 6,019) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)