Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 328.460 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,896,515 (¥106,243) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)