Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 346.781 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,829,303 (¥65,832) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)