Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 301.867 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,235,713 (¥47,159) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)