Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.917 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,934,568 (1,304,333 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)