Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.228 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,531,261 (1,325,280 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)