Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 551.664 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,765,721 (₨28,579) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)