Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 501.942 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,269,105 (₨16,474) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)