Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 504.730 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,434,780 (₨14,730) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)