Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2194.895 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,803,602 (₨36,293) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)