Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2257.312 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,747,849 (₨35,398) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)