Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 474.883 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,033,707 (₨29,552) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)