Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 512.912 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,425,084 (₨37,872) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)