Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1779.951 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,124,519 (8,497 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)