Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 391.588 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,772,849 (53,048 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (40 minutes ago)