Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7744.278 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,975,048 (1,546 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (37 minutes ago)