Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9882.648 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,385,699 (2,063 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (34 minutes ago)