Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7965.332 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,331,825 (1,799 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (43 minutes ago)