Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 75913.165 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,222,333 (€650) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)