Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4713.702 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,105,294 (元2,992) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)