Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.163 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,639,227 (₨29,392) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)