Cost of living comparison between Thrissur, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 469.152 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,865,892 (₨25,292) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)