Cost of living comparison between Thrissur, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 474.621 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,801,863 (₨24,866) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.23 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)