Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 574.304 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,576,840 (₨30,605) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)