Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,571,652 (₨18,022) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)