Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.180 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,721,170 (₨26,325) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)