Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 474.534 IRR / BTN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,924,449 (20,914 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)