Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 574.034 IRR / BTN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,457,137 (37,380 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (32 minutes ago)