Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35249.907 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,220,066 (€347) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)