Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36280.312 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,380,677 (€424) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (43 minutes ago)