Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 13941.730 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,091,822 (EC$1,513) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)