Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 11986.918 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,226,747 (EC$1,354) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)