Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 51094.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,107,172 (€609) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)