Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39902.437 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,341,841 (€760) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)