Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.817 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,594,035 (₨30,514) in Thanjavur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)