Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.499 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,645,128 (₨33,593) in Thane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)