Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3968.323 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,821,505 (4,743 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)