Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3333.676 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,596,071 (4,078 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)