Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3600.193 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,507,496 (5,141 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)