Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 605.533 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,384,781 (32,013 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)