Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1196.734 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,437,631 (6,215₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)