Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1331.457 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,209,783 (12,174₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)