Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,215,159 (€562) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (21 minutes ago)