Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1734.959 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,196,574 (Mex$ 6,454) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (28 minutes ago)