Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.190 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,876,311 (CH$444,730) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (26 minutes ago)