Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2535.767 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,268,014 (R 7,204) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)