Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8469.410 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,994,739 (2,597 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (18 minutes ago)