Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9764.388 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,602,492 (2,827 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)