Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8789.095 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,723,939 (2,130 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)