Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,847 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11704.055 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,977,333 (2,732 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)