Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9069.989 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,969,169 (1,650TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)