Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,922 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,614,177 in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)