Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,983 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,232,130 in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)