Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,216 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,771,980 in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)