Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.003 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,647,699 (L 13,081) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)