Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11995.998 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,109,991 (759 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)