Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12968.198 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,630,256 (1,282 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)