Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7292.103 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,415,974 (RM1,291) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (22 minutes ago)