Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 22685.424 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,629,216 (NZ$645) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)