Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 27202.347 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,858,301 (NZ$1,024) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)