Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.221 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,904,848 (3,046,536 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)