Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.311 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,684,037 (2,609,158 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)