Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.685 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,919,416 (1,437,184 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)