Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 122859.949 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,391,860 (€552) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)