Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 75913.165 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,994,309 (€525) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)