Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51609.478 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,358,120 (€433) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)