Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 50657.912 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,666,888 (€487) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)