Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 46211.321 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,363,374 (€592) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)