Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11471.011 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,703,145 (1,718 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)