Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6131.303 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,486,614 ($b3,504) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)