Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7606.232 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,541,472 (1,517 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)