Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8922.119 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,776,527 (2,217 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)