Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8657.678 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,712,592 (2,277 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)