Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 100.922 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,175,511 (180,094 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (32 minutes ago)