Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 46012.438 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,654,016 (€579) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)