Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3253.700 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,315,243 (4,707 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (26 minutes ago)