Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.549 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,157,726 (560,700 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)